Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Kraken!

I was typing out my review for Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (which I gave a C+) and I was having a rather tough time with it since this movie seems to confuse, frustrate, and fascinate me all at the same time. Of course, that was until I watched Ask a Ninja's review of PotC: DMC in which I realized that The Ninja said everything I wanted to say way better than I could ever say it. So yeah, go watch it if you want to know what I thought of the movie. The review is hilarious and so, so true (although, in all fairness, I did enjoy the movie...I just didn't think it was very good, if that makes any sense at all).

The Kraken!!!!!

2 comments:

Michael Gerardi said...

The ninja review is really sweet. I'm glad there are other Ask A Ninja-philes around.

BTW, thanks for linking me up--you have certainly earned a pithy blurb on my sidebar.

The Derelict said...

Ha! Love the blurb, and thanks for linking to us. I found you courtesy of Victor Morton and enjoy your reviews.